“The karma of building a Dharma centre is not ordinary karma”
Lama Choedak Rinpoche
Lama Choedak Rinpoche and Sakya Losal Choe Dzong are pleased to announce the building of The Sakya Temple of Peace (formerly known as the Stupa Temple Of Peace).
Your contribution and involvement is essential to this project's success. Specifically, we are in need of:
- Donations of $200,000 or more from three main benefactors. It is challenging to convey the importance of these contributions. Your $200,000 donation will give this project crucial momentum. We look forward to discussing the benefits and acknowledgements associated with this auspicious opportunity.
- Five or more influential contributors to donate between $50,000 and $150,000. This will fund critical elements of the project and your contribution will be recognised as an influential part of the project's success.
- As many generous patrons to donate between $1,000 and $50,000, to sponsor major works, such as landscaping, bricks, carpet, painting, heating and religious statues.
It is said that those who aspire to help in the construction of temples and shrines, will be able to gain the following merits:
- Reduce or clear the non-virtuous karma accumulated from beginingless of time
- Gain protection from heavenly deities, such that misfortunes will ultimately turn into blessings
- Clear obstacles and sufferings resulting from enemies taking revenge
- Protected from harm by demons
- Liberate from afflictions and ignorance
- Blessed with food and clothing, and will enjoy a continuous flow of good fortune and happiness
- Whatever they do and say will please both humans and deities
- Collections of wisdom and merits will increase
- Upon their deaths, they will be reborn in a happy realm endowed with dignified appearance, talent, happiness and good fortune
- Upon their deaths, they will be reborn in a land with opportunity to learn the Buddha's Teachings, thus gaining Buddhahood quickly.
No matter the size of your donation, every dollar given towards a brick, a tile or a tin of paint helps this wonderful cause.
Sakya Losal Choe Dzong Tibetan Buddhist Society is a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) with the Australian Taxation Office and all donations to the School Building Fund over $2.00 are tax deductible.
If you would prefer to make a direct deposit, here are the bank details:
Account name: SBF
Acc BSB: 633-000
Acc number: 130 960 883
Reference: Your name
Email us at email@example.com once you have made the transfer.