The Tibetan Buddhist Society of Canberra holds weekly classes in Buddhist philosophy and meditation, as well as various group practice sessions in the authentic Tibetan Buddhist meditation practices.
Some of these sessions can be attended in-person at our centre at Holder, otherwise for most sessions you can attend online via Zoom videoconference.
Also make sure you check out our upcoming courses and retreats page here.
Timetable: (All sessions are with Lama Choedak Rinpoche unless indicated)
Weekly Practice and Teachings:
- 11.00am Sundays on Facebook/Zoom Calm Abiding Meditation and Talk
- 6.00pm Wednesdays on ZOOM Ngondro: Preliminary Practice
- 7.45pm Tuesdays ZOOM Buddhist Philosophy
- Various times: Tibetan Reading classes for those studying Tibetan Language
- Vajrayogini Tsog ZOOM on Tsog dates (initiates only - please contact us for the timetable)
- 8.00am 1st Sunday White Tara Practice with Kath
- 5.00pm 2nd Sunday Medicine Buddha Practice with Ven. Jamyang
Please get in touch with us on (02)6238 2088 or email us at email@example.com if you require any more information.