We are excited to announce that Lama Choedak Rinpcohe will be visiting Milson, NSW, for a public talk, half-day seminars and day workshops.
Please Read below for a summary, or download the attached PDF for full information.
Please also email email@example.com for further information and to book a place.
We hope to see you there!
Open Your Eyes and Heal Your Heart
Buddhist Teachings with a Tibetan Lama.
20-22 October, Milton NSW
- PUBLIC TALK: A Buddhist Perspective on the Five Elements -
Friday 20 October, 7-9pm. | $20 Adults, $15 Conc, $10 u18.
All proceeds go to the Milton Cancer Outpatients appeal.
- SEMINAR: Transforming problems Into Growth and Strength
Saturday 21 October 9:30-12:30 | $30 Adult $25 Members/ Conc
- SEMINAR: How to Deal With Anger and Disturbing Emotions
Saturday 21 October 1:30-4:30 | $30 Adult $25 Members/ Conc
- Workshop: Understanding the Wheel of Life and Dependant Origination
Sunday 22 October 9:30am-4:30pm | $60 Adult $50 Members / Conc
- Or... attend all three of these weekend events for $100!
The Public Talk is held at the Milton CWA Hall on Waston Street.
The Weekend Seminars and Workshops are at The Manjushri Buddhist Centre, 40 Wilson Street, Milton.
Please see attached pdf and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to book a place.