Clear Mind - SLCD Newsletter
Clear Mind Magazine
Clear Mind magazine is Sakya Losal Choe Dzong's newsletter informing our dharma community on our activities, announcing retreats and teaching events and reporting on what has been taken place.
It has consistently been produced over many years through the effort of dedicated volunteers. In 2011 it went online like many Dharma community newsletter. This means that not only is it more colourful but it is larger by linking to full articles on our website.
The Society's newsletter you will find:
- Announcements of forthcoming special events and activities of the Society
- Reports on recent events, activities and projects
- Editorial contributions from Lama Choedak Rinpoche. the committee, as well as students and other contributors
- Teachings excerpts from Lama Choedak Rinpoche and other contributors
- Interesting articles and reports to stimulate communication and involvement in our Dharma community far and wide
With Clear Mind newsletter online you can easlily do the following:
- Follow links by clicking on the "more>>" signs where they have been provided to go to our comprehensive website with the complete editorials and transcripts, thus keeping the newsletter briefer
- Forward this message to a friend if you prefer to not receive this news update you can unsubscribe
- "Opt in" to the Clear Mind Newsletter mailing list if you are not already on it by clicking here to send your email address.
The format of the newsletter is print friendly but you might want to consider the environment before doing that. You will also find a link to the latest Clear Mind newsletter on our website HOME page. We hope you enjoy and benefit from Clear Mind online.
"Opt in" to the Clear Mind Newsletter mailing list if you are not already on it by clicking here to send your email address.
You can view past online Clear Mind newsletters below:
- Clear Mind #96 July 2012
- Clear Mind #95 March 2012
- Clear Mind #94 December 2011
- Clear Mind #93 September 2011
Clear Mind #97 December 2012